Roof gutters (or rain gutters) are extremely important when it comes to protecting your home’s roof, siding and foundation from rain water and debris by capturing all that stuff and directing it away. Ask any professional rain gutter installer or company and they’ll tell you how vital a proper roof gutter system is. In fact, we’ve collected some quotes from across the industry and conveniently listed 5 Rain Gutter Pro Tips.
- Besides protecting the roof and the overall structure of your home, rain gutters also prevent soil erosion and protects your garden beds. Soil erosion is serious business. It can also cause your foundation to settle leading to uneven floors and cracked walls and cracks in the chimney. – https://thespoutoff.com/gutters-vs-no-gutters/
- A water drainage system that’s designed properly will always direct water away from the home’s foundation, preventing flooding and ensuring soil stabilization. It will also prevent landscaping from washing away. Your walkways and sidewalks will be less likely to crack and sink because supporting soil will stay in place. – https://roofdoctorutah.com/why-are-rain-gutters-so-important-for-your-roof/
- Hard rain can literally destroy your landscaping efforts. If you have flower beds or other landscaping close to your home, you can almost see your flowers and plants floating away in a hard rain! Not only will the water eventually make a trench under the eaves around the perimeter of your home, it can destroy beautiful (not to mention) landscaping. – https://www.abcsiding.com/kansas-city-gutters/
- Without effective gutters, wind-driven rain coming off the roof can enter the attic, or travel down inside the exterior walls. On the outside, repeated downpours can ruin the siding, or stain the brick or stone facade. – https://www.qualityguttersystems.com/blog/gutters/why-gutters-are-one-of-the-most-important-parts-of-your-home/
- Here’s why rain gutters are so important: Flooding under houses and in basements can be prevented, erosion can be prevented and this preserves landscaping and turf, water damage to siding can be prevented, water staining on brick and stone masonry can be prevented, settling and cracking of sidewalks, patios and driveways can be lessened, and exterior doors and garage overhead doors can be preserved. – https://www.squarehouse.net/blog/2012/6/24/importance-of-gutters.html
And that’s just a handful of the countless rain gutter experts across the country who will tell you that a proper gutter system is vital if you want your home protected the right way. Now that you’ve heard from experts from afar, connect with us here at Rock Painting and Gutters, your local, hometown North Texas gutter installation pros!